Help with JavaScript

Hi everybody! I wanted to post on here and ask if anyone has some tips to understanding JavaScript better. I went through the HTML and CSS and I picked on it really quick, but the JavaScript is proving harder to get a grasp on. If anyone has some advice or tips to getting it a little bit better, it’d be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
P.S. I’m loving this forum, I’ve learned so much from everyone on here. I just want to thank everyone who has helped me.

I recommend you learning DOM while learning the js here on free code camp because it shows you the way how you re actually going to use js in order to create website and you may be building some funny projects during doing that.

Ok, thank you. Do you know of any good sites I can look into it. I don’t think there’s a course on that on here.

I think that this topic isn’t that complex to start another course but I think it is necessary to start building web site using vanilla java script so I think best is to just watch YouTube tutorials or just check the docks or do both of them and I think that it is placed in the JavaScript course here but it is very poor I think reason of that is because next course is a react and front end libraries course so I guess they assumed people won t need it but I think it is worth to understand DOM and it is needed to build some pages with semantic Js.
The sources I mentioned:
I think it is worth to watch or learn from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fb2aPlgoys
and you can read this
Manipulating documents - Learn web development | MDN
I think DOM makes you cleaner view at what you are actually doing with js or rather what will you be doing while creating websites.

Ok cool, I’ll check it out. Thank you so much.

1 Like