Help with passing test need help

https://codepen.io/Alicewangkm/pen/MWELvvQ

First, put " after id="description no after class

Then, add id-s to name email number
Finally, buttons must have a value and a name attribute.

Capture2 When you click on the ‘14/17 Passed’ button you will find the list of test results which will explain the issue in detail.

As seen in the above snippet there is something wrong with your p element having an id of ‘description’, similarly you can figure out other issues.

I was on this page but still can not solve the issue

thanks for reply ,but i am still quiet confuse

Hello @AliceKM,

If you click on the red button after it tells you 14/17, they tell you which steps didn’t pass. For example the point 2 to have a p tag with an id equal to description. You almost passed that one, it is about how you closed the id value that brings you the trouble.

Your code:

<p id="description class"="description text-center"> 
  Your feedback are important to us 
</p>

Look well, id= “”, class="".

For the point 10, look well how you spelled the tag label:

<lable id="email-label" for="email">Email</label>

Honestly, you already have all the answers, try to compare what they ask you and what you need for each failure :wink:

1 Like

No Issues, Let’s see them 1 by 1

There should be an element with id=“description”

There is a problem with your HTML, if you look closely there is something misplaced
<p id="description class"="description text-center">

For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id=“name-label”, id=“email-label”, and id=“number-label”.

This again indicates that there is a problem with your HTML, if you look at your labels(all), there is a typo.
<lable id="email-label" for="email">Email</lable>

Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.`

As the error describes there is a problem with the name attribute, you have 3 radio buttons with 3 name attributes but the values in them are not the same.

<label>
          <input name="like-rating" value="love" it type="radio" class="input-radio" />love it</label>
        <label>
          <input name="like-rating" value="so so" type="radio" class="input-radio" />so so</label>
        <label>
          <input name="like rating" value="hate it" type="radio" class="input-radio" />Hate it</label>
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.