Help with the drop down of my collapsed navbar!

Hello everyone! I am in desperate need of some help. I am having two main issues on my portfolio page:

1. When I collapse my window/ go on my phone, the collapsed navbar icon doesn’t work. I have tried everything it feels like. It is not an issue with not loading jQuiery or anything like that, I think it is something wrong with the code itself.

2. On desktop it looks like it is supposed to and I am able to scroll all the way to the bottom, however, on my phone I can’t scroll past the “about me” section.

If anyone has insight to either of my two issues, PLEASE HELP!! :slight_smile:

Here is a link to my Portfolio Page. And no I am not Elon Musk, that is just a placeholder picture :rofl:

Thank you,
Mike

Hi there,

I see that your button tag for the collapsed menu has target="#myNavbar" which is good, but there is no corresponding id for that target to point to. Try adding id=“myNavbar” to the div holding your menu list (line 13) and it should work just fine.

Good luck and happy coding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness Laura, I never would have caught that. Thank you so much for helping me with that. I am embarrassed to say how many stack overflow help pages and google searches went into that simple fix.

You are awesome!

Glad I could help. Sometimes all it takes is a second set of eyes!