HELP with the MOBILE menu ... something is wrong - my brain is on fire!

Guys…please help a girl!
If you don’t help me…i’ll just jump out of the window (its the first floor…so i guess i’ll be ok : )
I spent days trying to fix it.
Please, visit www startransvip com on your phone.
See the navigation? Yeah…it’s not there. WHYYYYYYY? The template im using works fine on the mobile devices? Where did i mess up? What did i delete? How can i get the mobile menu show up?
… any help will be appreciated!

THANK YOU in advance!

Here is the template i’m using - https://templated.co/exmachina

ANYONE? Please!!! I still do not know the reason.

Well…looking at the console, you’ve got a few errors:

One of them being that jQuery is not defined, something the mobile nav (skel-panel and everything associated with it) needs to run. So I would say your first step towards fixing it could be that.

I see you DO have it linked in your header tag, but it might just need a newer version. I’d say grab the latest JQ link and try using that: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

Thank you for getting back to me. I added the link, but it still does not work.
It’s driving me crazy. It works with the template…have no idea what i’ve done. I’ll keep trying!

How do u have ur mobile navbar vs web navbar show up? Do u use media query? It seems like mobilbe navigation doesnt show because… It doesnt have a mobile view. Are ufamiliar with media queries?

If you look at the original Ex Machina theme, it doesn’t have queries either. I think the break points are determined in a JS script file meanwhile a “style-mobile.css” controls some styles. If that’s the case, this is way over what I know how to do, I’ve never seen a webpage built like this.

Edit: Here’s the new error from the console:

jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: e.indexOf is not a function
    at w.fn.init.w.fn.load (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.initObjects (skel-panels.min.js:2)
    at Object.init (skel-panels.min.js:2)
    at skel.min.js:2
    at Object.keys._.iterate (skel.min.js:2)
    at Object.init (skel.min.js:2)
    at init.js:7

lol…guys, just to explain the situation… i have 0% knowledge in web design. Everything i learned (basics) is from reading forums like this one. So I’M A TOTAL DUMMY :slight_smile: Since i can not understand the reason its not working i will just have to come up with something else. I really appreciate your time!!! Thank you!