Helping someone is the best way to be happy

Hi, I have a GF but his father never accepts me so I need a job I am a web designer and developer so please help me get a good approach

1 Like

Sorry, what exactly are you looking for?
What kind of approach are you trying to find?

Or let me try form a different angle:
What are the challenges you face professionally right now?
What is your professional experience and skillset?
What kind of work do you enjoy?
What kind of work do you do right now?

I’m sorry if this feels like stabbing in the dark, I’m just trying to understand your situation & challenges. It’s much easier to support you or give advice if you provides some more details.

Cheers
Nemo

1 Like

I am looking for a foreign job ( I desperately need a job because I want to marry my gf)

I have skills like CSS , PHP, Jquery, AJAX and ReactJs and I want a job in a foreign company. Can I be eligible to join any company?

I enjoy web designing

I do part designing because it’s my hobby

Please help me dear i need your help a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

So the only reason you want a job because you want to get married with your Gf?

2 Likes

Yes,Please help me.,I can do everything for you and always thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

please do not use freeCodeCamp to search for a job.
You are welcome to ask for advices, but this is not the place to do the actual job search

1 Like

I understand so can you give me advice how to achieve the job :slight_smile:

I don’t think I can give advice on something I don’t have. Plus my experience would be totally different being from a different part of the world.

But if you share your portfolio and curriculum vitae, we have many people that give great advices.

share cv to you or on this site

I wouldn’t know where to start, I have never done a cv

On the site, in the #career subforum, so that people can suggest how you can present yourself better

okay , thanks for giving me a precious time :slight_smile: