Your page looks good @Singuelema. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides a validatos for CSS . Click on the down arrow in the upper right of the section and then click on the ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. You may have to click it a few times to clear all the errors. You have quite a few typo’s that will affect how your page displays.
- Your page needs to be responsive.
- It starts with a horizontal scrollbar on my laptop because the video is not contained. It gets worse on smaller devices.
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it.
I have fixed your fist and last feedback. but for the second one, I didn’t understand what do you mean by( Your page needs to be responsive.
- It starts with a horizontal scrollbar on my laptop because the video is not contained. It gets worse on smaller devices.).
Responsive means the page can be viewed on large (like a desktop) or small (like a phone) devices equally well.
There should not be a horizontal scrollbar. I’m on a laptop and when I view your page full screen there’s a horizontal scrollbar.
On a smaller screen, it’s even more evident.
Minimize the width of your browser to simulate being on a smaller screen. You’ll see that the embedded video, having such a large left margin is what causes the issue. Percentages, rather that pixel values help keep pages responsive.