Here's my Portfolio at long last

After a long time of trial and error, I think I’m done…for now.

Please comment and share any suggestions you might have to improve it.

http://s.codepen.io/wmarsh740/debug/kkVvWj

Thanks in advance.

Wes

Hi Wez!

The portfolio is looking very good :slight_smile:
What you could do to improve the structure of the site is making rows inside one container instead of making alot of different containers(I personally think that gets a bit messy). If you like the idea of separating the page into sections, you could use the tag for better semantics. And you could have replaced the last container with a footer. I hope some of this can be helpful, and once again; the portfolio is looking good! :smiley: Keep up coding it up.

Edit: Let me add that I’m no expert in this field, and if there is something to correct in what I’ve said I’d love someone to let me know!

Jarand

Nice and clean. Maybe adding some effect on these portfolio images would look good. If you don’t know how to do that, you can grab these from github. And later on when you get good with css make your own. Thats it i like your portfolio, keep coding :slight_smile:

When on phone your background images are repeating :slight_smile:

Thank you for the input. I will definitely look into what you suggested.

Thank you. I tried adding some effects to the portfolio but had problems in mobile formats (I couldn’t get the links to work). If you have any suggestions that would be great.

Yeah, I’m having problems with responsive design. It’s not as bad as it was when I started but still having problems. Will work on it though.

Can u explain what exactly is going wrong? If you’re lazy trying to figure out what’s wrong u can also make your own animations here and then implement them in your css.