Hey, I need to certificate my progress

Since my mother passed away, the insurance Agency pay me an amount for studying, now I am not in the university, I need to prove that I am studying programming with FreeCodeCamp by showing a certificate which contains that I am studying 20h/week in Js , and it is true, but idk if you guys can help me in that way (sorry if this is not the site for this type of questions, idk if you have a specific email for this situations).

Hi @danny_programmer !

Welcome to the forum!

First off, I am sorry about your loss.

In order to claim any of the certificates you need to complete the 5 required projects at the end.

Once you submit the projects then this is how you can claim the certificate.

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile, your timeline and your certificates set to public. If you want your name to appear on your certificate you also need to have your name set to public.

This is what the certificate will look like.

Please note that FCC is not an accredited institution like a university.
You will have to check with your insurance agent if doing this course will meet their requirements.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for you reply!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.