Hi. Can you tell me what you think about my Product Landing page?

If you could tell me what i could change in the future in design/code that would be awesome. :slight_smile: I feel like i’m not using 80% methods which were in the course but i at least managed to pass tests.
It doesn’t look like page in the example page but this course is my first contact with coding.

My Product Landing Page:
https://codepen.io/m4rt1/pen/ExNXLzK

1 Like

Hi @M4rt1 !

Welcome to the forum!

I think your page looks good.

I think you need to work on responsiveness because on smaller devices there is a horizontal scroll bar. It looks like your video might be causing the issue for smaller devices because it doesn’t fit on the screen.

Also you will need to verify your email with codepen so we can look at the full view.

There was a lot in the lessons so you are not expected to use everything.

That is a good thing. The goal is to make your own project not copy the sample. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @M4rt1. You page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens. Or seems to be anyway because I can’t see your page full view.
1 Like

Thanks for feedback!
I verified my email.
I changed video so now it’s responsive and changed nav buttons so now they’re changing from row to column and fit in lower width.
I think now even smaller screens aren’t missing anything. :smiley:

Thanks for advices!
I managed to get rid of coding errors.
Yeah, I wanted to add some space to the page and create a little tension with those dots under ‘What do we do?’ but I think that wasn’t the best idea.

Good job. Everything looks good.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. I didn’t comment on it.

There is still a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens that you should get rid of. I’ll give you a hint, it’s because of the way footer is styled.

Hi @M4rt1

I think, you might want to look at providing the user with “Why am I on your web page?” So I would really place the product/ Services first, possibly CTA or form right in the section as well. Of course ensuring that design still looks appealing and functional.

I would only scroll further down once I am interested in what you are trying to offer me. This is where you will place the reason why I should buy for you. “Who are we” section.

Hope this helps.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.