Hi! i need help with my Technical Documentation Page tests

Cuéntanos qué está pasando:
Describe tu problema en detalle aquí.
i check the number 3 but i cant see the mistake

Tu código hasta el momento

Información de tu navegador:

El agente de usuario es: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36

Desafío: Construye una página de documentación técnica

Enlaza al desafío:

Try fixing all the syntax errors on your page. There are quite a few. Use the W3C validator.

EDIT: also, you want to use the correct quotes, this is a valid quote "
this is not ” (aka smart quote)
(the validator will not pick up that the quotes are incorrect)

1 Like

hi again , honestly i check a lo times but i dont see the mistakes in the steps 4,12,y 13 .i hope tha you can hel p me our anyone thanks

Start with user story 4.

Two issues with this user story.

No.1:
All of your href values have to match your ids exactly.
In your ids you wrote underscores id="CODIGOS_RGB" which correct but you didn’t do that for your href values. href="#CODIGOS RGB"

No.2:
In your headers you have accents over certain characters but your ids and hrefs don’t.

For example, you wrote this.
<h2>Códigos RGB</h2>

but your id, href and link name says this

href="#CODIGOS_RGB">CODIGOS RGB 
id="CODIGOS_RGB"

If you are going to add an accent you have to add it everywhere.

<li> <a class="nav-link" href="#Códigos_RGB">Códigos RGB </a></li>
		<section class="main-section" id="Códigos_RGB">
			<header>
				<h2>Códigos RGB</h2>

You will have to fix all of those so they match exactly.

1 Like

A couple of things. If you’re still having an issue then you should not mark the topic as having a solution.

Test 4 failing message says

Each <section> element with the class of "main-section" should also have an id comprised of the <header> innerText contained within it, with underscores in place of spaces. The id may include special characters if there are special characters in the respective <header> innerText. (e.g. The <section> that contains the header, "JavaScript & Java", should have a corresponding id="JavaScript_&_Java").
Some "main-section" elements are missing the following ids (don't forget to replace spaces with underscores!) : CÓDIGOS_RGB,CÓDIGOS_RGBA,CÓDIGOS_HSL,CÓDIGOS_HSLA,NOMBRES_HTML_3.2 : expected 5 to equal 0
AssertionError: Some "main-section" elements are missing the following ids (don't forget to replace spaces with underscores!) : CÓDIGOS_RGB,CÓDIGOS_RGBA,CÓDIGOS_HSL,CÓDIGOS_HSLA,NOMBRES_HTML_3.2 : expected 5 to equal 0

You have a some issues with your code.

1. You are missing underscores. The user story tells you no spaces, the failing message says no spaces
  2. The h2 elements have a title that has a thingy over the letter “o”. But that doesn’t appear anywhere else.
    CODIGOS RGB is not equal to Códigos RGB (It has nothing to do with case…the second letter is different)

When these two things are corrected the tests pass.

EDIT: Even though you got the solution elsewhere I’m hoping this post gave you better guidance on how to read the failing error messages to help you resolve issues on your own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.