Hi i need some resource about authentication and authorization .. i use node.js and react.js

hi i need some resource about authentication and authorization … i use node.js and react.js

Not sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, but: react-authorization - npm

I am not familiar with React beyond the name, so am not sure what the typical use cases are in regards to auth.

Generally speaking, in my experience with Node, if I need a library/shortcut, I google something like "npm ${myProblem}". But be careful. If you stumble on something that has not been uploaded in many months, or worse, years - there is a chance that is because whatever that library addressed is now natively handled by Node, new ES standards, etc. In the case of the package I linked to, it seems relatively new/recent.

Using google’s tools to limit your search to recent history might lead you to some nice/modern articles on the topic, if that is the kind of resource you are looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.