Hi! I'm stuck. I need your help

Hi, I have 13/16 pass in my Technical Documentation Page Challenge
Don’t know how to get the rest.
The link is this

https://codepen.io/Oluola/pen/PoWjZwX
Thanks alot

@Oluyemi, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

For instance the first failing test says;

When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the "main-doc" element (e.g. If I click on a "nav-link" element that contains the text "Hello world", the page navigates to a <section> element that has that id and contains the corresponding <header>.
Every .nav-link should have an href value that links it to its corresponding .main-section (e.g. href="#Introduction"). Check that these .main-section ids have corresponding href values :  : expected 1 to equal 0
AssertionError: Every .nav-link should have an href value that links it to its corresponding .main-section (e.g. href="#Introduction"). Check that these .main-section ids have corresponding href values :  : expected 1 to equal 0

@Roma, thanks you so much.
Now I have 15/16 pass

I’m left with how to make my navbar responsive

Happy to have helped.

Edit: @Oluyemi, maybe while in fullscreen think about adding some margin-left (about equal to the width of the navbar) to the #main-doc
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks
I will try it out

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.