Hi, this is my second project (my portfolio), any feedback i will be appreciated

My project link: http://alimosaad.atspace.co.uk/
Done by: Ali Mosaad Mohamed
Date: 08/07/2017

Some issues with line breaks, capitalization, unnecessary capitalization, spelling mistakes. Hope you don’t take it the wrong way I know English isn’t your primary language, but there are also issues with English grammar.

This Chrome browser plugin may help, it catches errors, spelling mistakes, trains you, and at least point you in the right direction. I use this app and I find it very useful.

The slideshow duration is a little fast… not enough time to read everything on the slide.

2 Likes

I totally agree wth owel you must make some spelling corrections but other than that it looks pretty darn good

1 Like

Is this supposed to look professional? Disregarding the spelling mistakes, wouldn’t a slightly easier-to-read/more professional font be better to use in the slideshow? Once you slow down the speed the slideshow moves in, you might want to look into using a better font.

Note: I don’t think Grammarly is enough to fix the spelling/grammar; it might be better off to hand it off to someone with a good command of the English language to correct it. Especially with all the acronym’s, you don’t need CCNA to be corrected into “cans” haha

1 Like

Good work overall. The design is fairly clean and easy to follow.

Like others have said, the grammar could use a refresh (+1 for Grammarly). I would recommend starting with correcting the capitalisation of each i on the page.

1 Like

Hi Owel,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will try to improve my English language as soon as possible from this great site.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Hi Entropy,

Thank you for your feedback, I will try to fix my language as soon as possible :sweat_smile:

Thank you for your feedback :thumbsup:

Hi joshamore,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will fix my language as soon as possible :sweat_smile:

Thank you and have a nice day :sunglasses::thumbsup:

1 Like