Hostinger website hosting

Can anyone help me host my website from git repo on Hostinger ? I have purchased domain name and hosting plan .

Hey, fellows! I am using Hostinger hosting on my website Laptops Papa. I want to improve page loading speed, so my pages can pass Core Web Vitals. Can you please put some recommendations to achieve it quickly.

1 Like

After committing some mistakes, I was finally able to do it. Thank you .

They are suggesting to compress image size, and it really helps to improve loading speed. What is your current speed, which is displayed on your Hostinger dashboard ?

Thanks for your time. Current speed is around 80. Which process should I follow to compress images in a right way without loosing quality?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in responding. I wanted to inform you that I have been utilizing a reliable online tool called Easily compress images at optimal quality in seconds. to compress images for my website. This compression process has significantly improved the speed of my website.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.