Hours on Certificate?

Just noticed that there is no estimated duration on the courses’ description. Is there any information on that? Is the duration of the course on the certificate?

1 Like

Time varies a lot from person to person.

I see. But when I’m done does the certificate contain an estimate of how long the course takes? A friend of mine showed me his certificate and it said 300 hours.

That’s an estimate. You might take significantly longer or significantly less time. Impossible to say.

I know that time varies from person to person, but is anything shown in the certificate? I need the certificate to have any information on time spent (even if it’s a fixed estimate) in order to claim credits in my college.

The certificate says 300 hours. I don’t know that it’s something that really translates to college credit though.

Thank you! I know it doesn’t translate, but I can only negociate some credits if the certificate has any info on that, so it’s good enough.

Welcome there,

Just in case you missed it, we have added the number of hours back to the certifications

1 Like

That is great, thank you! Here in Brazil, contractors usually only recognize certificates that have the number of hours.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.