How am I suppose to do

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I couldn’t understand this step very well

my

is below the main element’s

and I don’t get this very well it said

“opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line.”

**Your code so far**
<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <main>
    <ul>
  <li><h2>Cat Photos</h2></li>
    <ul>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <li><p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p></li>
  </ul>
  </main>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

I would restart the step to get the original formatting back. You don’t want to add any new elements to the HTML. The HTML example in the instructions is just that, an example, and should not be added to your HTML.

The only thing you want to do is push the three child elements in the main element to the right by two spaces using the space bar on your keyboard.

Also, can I ask you a question? This is not intended to make fun of you at all, so please don’t take it that way. We are just trying to figure out how to make this step easier to understand because a lot of people have trouble with it. Why did you think you needed to use the code example in the instructions (the <ul> and <li> elements) to pass this step?

1 Like

I couldn’t solve it. so I try everything, code example in the instructions of The past problem is usable for solved problem so I try it. Then I mess up

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.