How can you view VS Code Live Server pages on other devices, like you can with Create React App?

I am trying to view a VS Code simple HTML and CSS page on other devices besides the computer that is running VS Code with the Ritwick Dey Live Server extension. I am able to run applications made with Create React App running its built-in server on other devices by just typing in the IP address in these devices. I tried doing the same for a simple HTML and CSS page with the Live Server extension, but this does not work. The default address with the Live Server extension is 127.0.0.1:5500. Is there something I should set, or is the Live Server extension only for the computer using VS Code? Thanks for any help and have a great day!

I figured it out.

I had to use the local IP address for the computer using VS Code with the Live Server extension, and the port number that the Live Server extension is using. I though I had to type 127.0.0.1:5500 on the mobile device, but instead I had to type 192.xxx.xxx.xxx:5500, with the x’s being the digits for my local computer. Create React App is similar, but uses port 3000 by default.