How creat acode

Dear all.
Can anybody help me with code.
I have Excel file. Several cell have values. For example
WD 29 WD 29 WD 08 WD 08 WD 32 WD 32 WD 30 WD 30 WD 10.
How make code what allow me putin this data in one block in CSS and then code automatecally devided this to 9 (or how you need) separate block (cell) counting 4 units (WD 29 or WD 08) whith space.? Sorry for my English :grinning:
This like online bank, when you put all number, profram devde it for 4 digitals.

Thank a lot with advance.

Itā€™s not clear to me what you want.

I have Excel file. Several cell have values. For example
WD 29 WD 29 WD 08 WD 08 WD 32 WD 32 WD 30 WD 30 WD 10.

OK, so you have an excel file with data in it, that looks like that.

How make code what allow me putin this data in one block in CSS and then code automatecally devided this to 9 (or how you need) separate block (cell) counting 4 units (WD 29 or WD 08) whith space.

Wait, what? What does Excel have to do with CSS? What does that data have to do with CSS?

You need to explain better what you want to happen.

Thank for your feedback Kevin.

Nice to meet you.

I try to explain you more about this.

Now I working like welding engineer and I and my locceagues upload info in PIMS sistem.

more annoing job is put data about welders ID.

OK

we have visul report where reflacted all data who and whow meny passes done during weld joint.

Example.

KP108 J15T TR WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 ACC ACC 15.88X15.88
ROW

TR and ROW are side what welder use.

Our indian company crweate programm that allow save all info and them colculate this data.

Example.

choosing pipe number have not problem, can you look collomn where need to choose ID number of welders.

Several thousand weld joint and each pass must contain ID number what put by manual. This is take a lot of time.

I just want make propousel for this guys and send them one example for stimualte them cheng his programm.

the cell in excel contain 2 ID numder

WD-35
WD-34

WD-35 is TR side (Tranch)

WD-34 is ROW side (Rigth of way)

Weld No Side Welder ID Visual Inspection Remarks
Root H/P Fill 1 Fill 2 Fill 3 Fill 4 Fill 5 Fill 6 Cap Fit Up Weld

KP108 J15T TR WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 ACC ACC 15.88X15.88
ROW

And now the mane question, how make like this, copy ID

WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34 WD-35
WD-34

and past to PIMS and program must to put each ID namber according side and passes

Ok, this mustnĀ»t looking like this, I meens when program will be changed.

As you can see they using html and CSS code

I know that I ask you too much, but if possible and this will be interesting for, please help me determine the way how this possible do it.

And thus I can motivate them to change the program.

Whis all respect to you Kevin

and best regards,

Nikolay.

Hi,

Sorry, but none of your images came through so Iā€™m still not sure what you want.

It sounds like youā€™re asking us to program something for you. That isnā€™t really what we do here. This is a learning site. If you are trying to do this yourself, then we can help. But this isnā€™t a site where you can post ā€œwill someone do this for meā€. We donā€™t do that here. We help people learn. Are you a coder?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.