How do i advance to next lesson

How do i advance to next lesson

hi guys, Heeeeelp!

I am just trying to advance past the very first lesson. My directions are just to change the code/
<h1> Hello</h1> to read <h1>Hello World</h1> I did it. why cant I advance to the next lesson?

I tried just changing the current code on line 1. then I tried a separate code on line 2. Nothing works.

please tell me how to move forward to the next lesson.

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36 Edge/15.15063.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements/

By hitting “Run The Tests” button. If you have no errors you will see a modal with a message and the option to advance to the new challenge.

should I leave the original code on line 1 and write my new code on line 2 or just edit the code on line 1. its not very clear what they want. I’m stuck and cant move forward. I completely understand the concept the lesson right now. but how do they want it to look before I can move forward.

The instructions say change the h1 element not add a new h1 element.

I know. that was the 1st way I tried it. but it wont advance my screen. so I started trying to interpret what else they may have wanted me to do. I am sincerely at a loss. could there be a compatibility issue with my windows 10 tablet?

Are you using Chrome for your browser? If not, I suggest trying that. FCC uses many new features which Internet Explorer and Edge do not currently use.

There we go. I’m on Edge. Ill change to chrome right now and see if that helps. Cross your fingers everyone.

You were right sir, I made chrome my default browser, signed back in and it worked first try. Thank you so much. I cant believe how responsive this forum is. you guys are awesome

Sorry for not making the Chrome browser suggestion first. I did not read the first post of the topic which would have been a clue that the browser was probably the issue.