How do you change username on freeCodeCamp?

I want to change username to amejl172 but don’t know how.

Hi @amejl172

Click your avatar at the top right corner and the icon with preferences hover text. You will be taken to a page where you can edit your username.

1 Like

I went to preferences but I can’t change the username, only change Name

Screenshot from 2021-01-21 11-38-34

Is it impossible to change Username?

To clarify, you are wanting to change your username on the forum to amejl172 correct?

If that is the case, I can go ahead and change that for you. Please reply to confirm if you would like me to do this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes please.
I want Username to be

amejl172

I have changed your username as requested. Enjoy the new name, and happy coding :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

would you be able to change mine as well? i don’t even know how I have this name.

1 Like

Howdy! I want michaelprimo as username. Unfortunately I can’t change it :frowning: Thank you!

done! enjoy your new username :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Could you please change the mine also? I have the username of my email and I would like to change to AndyG.

done! Enjoy your new username

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Could you please change my username to Tanmay77? I really don’t know how I got my current name.

Done. Enjoy the new username.

Hey everyone,

To avoid continuing to spam the original poster’s notifications, I am going to close this thread.

If you are reading this and would like a username change, feel free to message the moderator team or create a post with your request.

Thanks and Happy Coding!