<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p> 
  <!--p>TODO: Add link to cat photos<--/p>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Step 4

Link to the challenge:

First, the instructions say to add a comment above the p element. You have added it below. Second, comments start with the <!-- syntax and end with the --> syntax. Anything you put in between those two will be the comment. So make sure that you start and end the comment property using this syntax.

Do you think you can add the comment above the p now? Why don’t you try again and if it doesn’t work then you can paste your HTML in here so we can see what you tried.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

1 Like

Actually never mind, I figured it out, thanks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Awesome! It would be cool though next time if you could let us know in the thread so people don’t spend time responding to something you don’t need help with any more.

How did you figure it out? I’m having the same issue and can’t seem to wrap my head around it

I put the solution just above the

paragraph element and it worked!

Okeydokey, my bad. I appreciate the feedback.

I’ve been trying to put it in above the paragraph element and mine still isn’t working. Are you putting it just in a higher line? I’m wondering if mine is just in the wrong line and that’s why it isn’t working

Just got mine to work, not sure what happened differently that time.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.