How do you type a bottom-margin inline for this input field?

I have this code:

<label for="torque">* Torque (in/lbs): </label>
  <input type="number" id="torque" name="torque" placeholder = "Torque requirements" required ><br>

<label for="pressure"> * Pressure (psi):</label>
  <input type="number" id="pressure" name="pressure" placeholder = "Max Cont. pressure" required> <br>

The " < b r >" code makes to be on the line below, but how do you space them a little further apart? Can you put the code inline to separate the input fields a bit more?

Also, when I hover in the input box it shows up and down arrows on the right side (your right) of the screen in the input box. Is there a way to make the arrows go away? It is not a big deal, but it seems like the arrows only show up in the “number” type of input, and not in the “text” type of input.

but how do you space them a little further apart

You could use CSS to do that, applying it to the input fields or to some spacer.

Is there a way to make the arrows go away?

Sure, but do you want to? Those are added in by the browser to allow people to increase or decrease the number. Isn’t that a pretty normal thing to do? I always hate to mess with people’s expectations. But if you must, yes, it can be done.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.