<li>Cat Photos </li>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  </main>
  </ul>

</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

You are not supposed to add any new elements in this step. The example code in the instructions are just that, an example, not meant to be used in the solution. I would restart the step to get the code back to its original state and proper formatting. The only thing you want to do is push the three child elements inside of main in two spaces by using the space bar to add two space characters before the opening tags.

Also, can I ask you a question real quick. This is not meant to make fun of you in any way. A lot of people have trouble with this step and we are just trying to figure out how to make it clearer. Why did you add the elements from the example?

I would restart this lesson and only add two spaces in front of the child elements which are the h2, the comment, and the p.
the lesson was teaching a clean way to code and make it more readable.

(enter two spaces)

Cat Photos

(enter two spaces) (enter two spaces)

Click here to view more cat photos.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.