How I became a software developer without a degree

My goal for this video is to encourage you. Please let me know if it did.

3 Likes

Great video, I enjoyed everything except the intro song. I would recommend removing that for followup video’s.

Glad you made it and keep chugging along.

1 Like

You’re very open minded regarding the comment about burger king and being happy. But saying you’re perpetually hungry is such a key to being a good developer!

Focus is my problem. I want to do everything. But I shouldn’t. I need to start sleeping earlier.

In any case grats on your double the median salary! You rock!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I tried to remove the intro music because obviously it is way too loud and annoying. I have learned from this mistake and am now making less annoying videos lol

OMG I totally get what you mean when you say you want to do everything! Thank you for the love and great feedback.

You keep up the good work your self. Cheers :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed your video and how you tell the truth of how hard it was for you to push through the storms of life. I also appreciate how you are real with how long it took you to get where you want to be and all the hoops you had to jump through. A lot of time on the internet we see the Unicorn story of how someone became a developer in less than 6 months. That does happen but I think the reality points to it being much more of a journey than that. Thanks!

1 Like

@ColtonHibbert thanks buddy. I love the feedback. I want to apologize about the music being so loud in the video lol.