How I changed career from school teacher to Front-end Dev in less than 7 months

I want to thank you for your gracious effort in offering some very well constructive points. I myself have worked in the healthcare field for over 25 yrs. I have so many things that I presently have a Love/Hate relationship with, let’s start with the obvious and the most prejudged. Firstly, I don’t hate my position as well as the field I chose to be part of and to be able to have worked with some amazing team members. In my shoes, I have come across a number of similars that are, “A bit universal.” I was actually an electronics/computer major in my 1st two semesters of college.
I still love the fact that tech continuously moves like a locomotive takes on the rails it rides upon. The continuous change is what excites me, I have been dabbling in Python just after me covering some basics of CCNA and finishing the Udemy course on CompTia Sec +. I now come across the fantastic arena of Web Dev/Sftwr Dev, I love some aspects of Tech come full circle in some way or another. Well as far as I would …
Well it is a gesture again that came from the :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
I hope to hear you around campus as I will be performing my infamous :sunflower: :bug: :butterfly: act and be bouncing around.

Thanks so much for sharing this information. It was helpful for me!

thank you for sharing your experience. i love reading these stories.