How much time will it take to complete the legacy certification full-stack and how i can be more disciplined to complete it

how much time will it take to complete the legacy certification full-stack and how i can be more disciplined to complete it. some additional tips on the topic

This question gets asked quite a lot on the forum.

Here are some previous threads that might interest you:

Fastest Disciplined Learner
Is it possible to finish FCC in three months?
How long did it take you to get your FCC certs?

Happy coding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @sachinbecomessushant!

Welcome to the forum!

I would definitely look into those previous posts that @ilenia has provided for you.

But it is impossible for us to say how long the entire curriculum will take because we don’t really know you.

Some people come to FCC with zero background in programming experience and will naturally take longer to get the hang of programming.

Some people have tried programming in the past and are getting back into the swing of things. So they might breeze through some sections and struggle through others.

Sometimes, there will be parts of the curriculum that you might find easier than others.

Others are currently doing computer science or some other STEM degree and doing a little bit of FCC on the side.

There is also the issue of time.

If you are in a position to do 8 hours of coding a day with deligent focused practice then obviously you might complete it faster than someone who only has an hour a day with a full time job and other life responsibilities.

The amount of time you spend a day will definitely play a factor.

This really boils down to why you are choosing to do it in the first place.

If it is just a hobby, than it might be easier to take breaks here and there because it is just something fun to learn on the side.

If you really need to get a job and switch careers, then you will find the time to learn everyday.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Can we, make a group on telegram it would be very helpful for all of us… We, all come from different cultures different countries so, it will really help us alot… & thanks both of u to answer the question…

you can join the official chat or the official discord server

1 Like