How to change my username on the forum

Hello there!
Sorry for bothering you, that might be stupid but I was wondering if it was possible to change my forum’s username because I went on the settings etc. but couldn’t find any way to change it! I would like it to be “heimdael” just like my FCC username.
Thanks for the attention!

~ Alex

Click the profile pic icon on top top →

Then go to preferences → and scroll down a bit and you can find the option to change your display name → Change the name as per your interests → Click save changes at the bottom.

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

Hey !

I actually saw that but I don’t think it does change the actual username (which is currently ). Is there any way to do it?
Thanks a lot for answering though :slight_smile:

Hi @Bludyface !

A staff/moderator member has to change it.

What would you like your new username to be?

Hmm , as per my knowledge , I’d say there is no other way to change the name unless the mods do it. . Or you might hv to make a new account.
Note: - I dont see anything wrong with the current name but I understand.

Edit: - Ok , a mod responded to your question. Good luck :slight_smile:

Hi!

I would like it to be

Heimdael

Thank you very much for your answer!

Note: - I dont see anything wrong with the current name but I understand.

Actually it’s just because I don’t like the fact that my username is my full name!
But thank you :slight_smile:

That username is already taken.
Did you want to modify it by adding to it?

Ohh it’s already taken, might be an old account I had, but I have no way to prove it so let’s just put “Bludyface”, thank you :slight_smile:

I just changed your username.
Also, the system doesn’t show any other accounts for you so that old account might have been closed automatically for inactivity.

Thank you very much!
Oh okay! Thank you :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.