How to check that i did all the user stories

hi everyone don’t know how to check that all the user stories done for my tribute page
codepen.io/ghellabsalah/full/GrrWra on github i don’t know about it

put this code right before the end of your body

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

that adds the FCC test suite

select the project you are testing and hit run test
if it comes up green you are all set, if anything fails hit the red button and it will show you what is missing

2 Likes

thank you my friend it’ done:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Cool beans my friend
hope this is the beginning of a very happy journey for you

really liked how you used navigation to change the content, nice touch

1 Like

When i hit the run test, it shows that I passed, however, I would like to get the alignment a bit more perfect, so , I need help on why in the left colum, the letters are not centered but falling to the end of their respective column? also, for my radio input, why one of my radio button not aligned alongwith the rest of my radio?
cheers
meera

the radio buttons will be spaced away from the label,
two ways to fix this
this is not the best way
Never&nbsp adds a non breaking space so that never now has the same number of characters as the other labels (6)

better way

.radio{
  text-align: right;
}

Thanks so much I added the text-align: right to the radio class and now the radio list is in one alignment but the word maybe is not aligned wonder why. also the checkboxes are in the center, how to bring it to the left as well like the radio list…
Also, I need help to know why my labels on the left like ‘how likely is that you will recommend my shop’ and ‘my price range’ and ‘feedback’ to the left of the input boxes are all coming out at the end of the input boxes and not to the center of the input boxes.
All suggestions are invited and requested.
Thanks in advance.
the link to my code is here:

on the radio buttons and check-boxes
radio has the label first “maybe” and then the input

<li class="radio">
             <label>Maybe
    <input type="radio" class="recommend" name="radio-buttons" value="2">
             </label></li>

checkboxn has the input first and then the label “$175-$199”

<li class="checkbox"><label><input name="price" type="checkbox" value="7" class="pricePreference">$175-$199</label></li>
```just do nthis if you want to match the radio button
       <li class="checkbox"><label>$175-$199<input name="price" type="checkbox" value="7" class="pricePreference"></label></li>

Thanks so much Yes I made that blunder in the order…but now, there is a new issue, the checkboxes now not in alignment with each other…so challenging :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the suggestion. Now , everything alright except that some of my checkboxes are not aligned with the rest of the checkboxes vertically. Please help. Thanks again in advance!

same text align you used for radio
but you have this code that is breaking things as well you have closing brackets but no opening, plus it contradicts the rules already established for your radio inputs

input[type="radio"]
  margin-top: -1px;
  vertical-align: middle;
  height: 100%;
  align: justify;
  margin: 10px;
  left: -60px;
  right: 20px;
  float: right;
  padding: 20px;

}

Thanks so much. Sorry, that was my careless mistake. Now, all correction done. Many thanks again.

no apologies needed, we are all learning here and mistakes is how it happens.

:grin:True indeed, this platform is great and I am learning a lot from these projects and mistakes and corrections along the way. Thanks to the freecodecamp and code campers.:slight_smile:

1 Like

you can open your profile and there you can check your stories