How to create javascript quiz with json file

I’m fairly new to javascript and I am quite stuck on something right now, I need to create a javascript web app quiz using quiz data in a json file which is saved in my project folder. I have a html file for the quiz page and there’s a <script> tag to the js file in which I have used fetch like so:

const questions = 'questionnaire.json'
 async function getData(){
 const response = await fetch(questions);
 const data = await response.json();
 console.log(data);
}
getData();

to get the json file contents and when I run it on my live server and check the console it shows up as ‘object’ with the questions and options which are laid out in the json file. This is the format of the json file within my project folder:

{
 "name": "Example Questionnaire",
 "questions":[
 {
  "id": "name",
  "text": "What is your name?",
  "type": "text"
},
{
  "id": "quest",
  "text": "What is your quest?",
},
{
  "id": "col",
  "text": "What is your favourite colour?",
},
{
  "id": "velo",
  "text": "What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?",
  "type": "number"
},
{
  "id": "lord",
  "text": "Which is the best lord?",
  "type": "single-select",
  "options": [
    "Lord of the Rings",
    "Lord of the Flies",
    "Lord of the Dance",
    "Lorde"
  ]
},
{
  "id": "langs",
  "text": "Which computer languages have you used?",
  "type": "multi-select",
  "options": [
    "JavaScript",
    "Java",
    "C",
    "Python",
    "Ook",
    "LISP"
  ]
}
]
}

I’m really unsure how to go forward from here, so far I can send the data to the server so it shows in the console but I need to display it on the webpage in a linear way and allow the user to be able to answer the questions for the different answer types and store the answers. Anyone know how I would do this? Many thanks

first parse the JSON so you have an actual object (JSON.parse()), after that you can build dinamically the html.

If you are unsure where to start you can take a look at the second part of the data visualisation cert, there are ten challenges which introduce to fetching data and using it to create the html of a page (if you want start here)