ok, i want to parse a news website, the sequence is this:
- restful microservice sits on e.g. “localhost:9000”, it receives a request to parse newscom , the full call is this “localhost:9000/parse/news.com” .
- that request ‘newscom’ is logged into db
- rest api starts a kafka task to do parsing
- parsing is done and results are streamed to apache spark for further analysis
- analysis results is written to hdfs
i m asking about general way to do this: do i need some front end for the microservice or i can send request just by typing in the address bar “localhost:9000/…”?