How to process the response from text-to-speech API

I need to understand how can we use the data received as part of the response. I am getting this response as given below and not understading what I do with this :

ID3TSSELavf54.21.100��8�Infoa �$$$+++333:::AAAIIIPPPWWWW___fffmmmuuu|||��������������������������������������������������������Lavf54.21.100$���H�x?�a���\��� � �����Fo���WB)�����p������� u���� ���;H@� i15����a�x9JM�3>H!@�4O�4��p�A)����.��B������7��� @�����v�¤�����:@�M��t6�����Z��+:w?N�����5���E0$O袡ҷ�����}����H��c~����-S��Tg�%N�%l�& �� �j(�MD�rm� HH����A���a!��:�L1Q'n�.&8�v\9��N$��<����_��* A�1����8<�dW��&P�?�E�������k���kJp��F���5.��2���p!�@p��ʂ�-�i p\�N�"DH\�E�V=39X��;�dt���f ���R�p����wa5Ġ�c�f'�:�@_F�1d��.�h�)Iw��F#��FsU.H���*tٖ����jYZ�JH���+�T�,�d��#�� �+ ��"*���b��)����|xT�t��"I��f:�L���kZ��hA�����4x*���+�KFa����Ή������U��aO�<Q\e�!@�?� a���E�a��#�������q�S�������i����ҟ�^�\�����e�ρi��b����|��� bp����PH@p�==n��6}<�F�)^���6�ˆN�{���ݟ��9����­r��vR;����?E�Q���ċ��P�(�ڵ�qj�p��$���E��MsZS˄�4V4O~���z���~�ȧ��,�=n��ėy����c���9����{��@�����&����d��6�� ]/�HW/�,��/�c�����x�z��8�� ���:%���� rK�֫��x��Q������8� bI�ǑʒH������lb�SDp(<��M ���7��0��͛�����T+Dzt�P@����Ku�`]�O��Ғ�I���u�j�SNMf����C��F��t�!R��}R��Q(���&������R���f3��L[uF�R�o����}�.�@kTL�U��{�?��b�h�GG����YN�_��b���O�HX���x�*��%�$’��1���ą 'XbN�#�9���ckU1��_��b��Ac�_�.LAME3.99.5����LAME3.99.5�����������ċ���B����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�����������Ė{�)�(����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�����������ėH�����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H����������������������������������������LAME3.99.5�������������H���������������������������������������������������������������H���������������������������������������������������������������H���������������������������������������������������������������H�����������������������������������������������������������

Hi, please include a sample code or img of what you’re doing.

What do the API docs tell you to do with it?

Actually I don’t know

If you want you can check by yourself and then help me.

That api asks you to register in a non-secure connection, I’d try a secure one to get started.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.