How to retrieve a list of shareable links

Hello,

Small precision, I begin in Javascript. I have browsed a few tutorials on Youtube at most. I am also not a developer. For the following, I use Google sheet.

My problem :

My work environment is structured as follows (folders / sub-folders):

requête_Forum

The black texts correspond to the folders and sub-folders. The texts in red correspond to the Google sheet files.

As shown in this image, the tracking file (FOLLOW_UP) is located in the RACINE folder. The ID4522, ID7852 and ID5864 folders are subfolders of the RACINE folder.

We find in the ID4522 sub-folder the following Google sheet file “Entry_Form_ID4522”, in the ID7852 sub-folder the following Google sheet file “Entry_Form_ID7852”,…

Important clarification: The number of sub-files (of the form “IDxxxx”) can vary at any time without warning.

My wish

Most likely via a macro in javascript, retrieve in the tracking file (“FOLLOW_UP”) from cell B3 and down, the list of shareable links for each of the files “Entry_Form_IDxxxx”. List of subfolders can change at any time (for example when my client adds a folder with the associated “Entry_Form_IDxxxx” file).

Thank you by advance.

Best regards.
Jérôme

FOLLOW_UP file should look like below :

Hello,

Thank you for your quick feedback. As I’m a beginner I try https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

Best regards.
Jérôme.