##The steps need to follow for sending the file.
- Make sure both the computers connected through same network via LAN or WIFI.
- Open terminal in Ubuntu and make sure you have python installed in your PC.
- If not installed then install it by typing in terminal “sudo apt-get install python” without quotes.
- Goto the directory whose file you want to share by using cd(change directory) command.
- Type this command “python -m simpleHTTPserver” without quotes.
- Open new terminal and type ifconfig and find your IP address.
Now in second computer
- Open browser and type the ip address of first one.
- Don’t forget to add port number at end of ip address…which by default is:8000
A page will open showing the Directory type structure and it will show all files from source pc.
Now you can access all files.