How to use the forum - or write questions

Hi - I am very new. I am running into a coding issue and wanted to ask someone on the forum but I don’t know where to do that…there are no buttons that allow me to write my question. In other words, how do i access the forum and write my question?

I don’t understand. You just asked a question on the forum.

I don’t know how I even got here

i have a problem with a code and I don’t know how to share it on the forum to get help

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I am new too. Which is the most basic HTML tutorial that I should start with?

start at the top of the curriculum, https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn, the first practice project starts with the basics

1 Like

It just has certifications though. Which one is the most basic, level 1?

yes, start at the top. There aren’t levels.

Open the New Reponsive Web Design certification, and start at Step 1 of Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App

1 Like

Thank you! I will start there.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.