Hsl/linear-gradient./task

Just as I mentioned in my other tasks. The answer to this task I got correct. I only got it correct by looking at the solution. Where in the hell in this task information that is learning us does it state that there is an Image in the background that has the linear-gradient result we have to attached too. I would have never have know this task if it not for the solution suggested a image. Come on please sort this who writes these tasks please speak to this person. we are not all in the same frame of mind as a fully fledged programmer from university thats why we choose to do it hear because first, its free and some of us where too dumb to get to uni and the road of life didn’t give us that chance and now we are too old or got family or some excuse , So please think outside the box hear. My god!!!

**Your code so far**

<style>
div {
  border-radius: 20px;
  width: 70%;
  height: 400px;
  margin: 50px auto;
bacKground-image:linear-gradient(35deg, #CCFFFF, #FFCCCC);
}

</style>

<div></div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.62 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Gradual CSS Linear Gradient

Link to the challenge:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.