HTML documentation page - feedback

Hi again! I completed my fourth project, a technical documentation page for HTML. Before I move on to the final project for responsive web design, I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on things I could improve/add.

Here it is: https://codepen.io/The-Lazy-Coder/full/jOVReJL

Your page looks good @TheLazyCoder12. Some things to revisit;

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Something to research. When you give the boilerplate code in your doc (anatomy of an html document section) you have it multi-line, the way it should be. When viewed in your doc however it’s all on one line that wraps.
    There are two ways to preserve line breaks and whitespace.
    One is an HTML solution. The other is a CSS solution. See if you can find them and utilize one of them.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.