HTML Submission Form to Email Without Middle Man?

I have an HTML submission form and would like to have it send an email. I’ve tried a couple of these services that serve as the middle man - formsubmit and formspree. I had issues with formsubmit not verifying my email. Formspree I was able to get working, but it didn’t auto clear https://tutuappx.com/ the form after submission. I’m concerned that even if I found a way code-wise to clear the form, there could be compatibility issues across browsers or sometime in the future.

Does anyone know of a very simple way to make an HTML submission form go from the website to the Microsoft 365 inbox without a middle man? Is this something the Microsoft offers or some other email provider?

Sending an email involves connecting to a mail server. There is no way to do that with just HTML. That’s why you need to use a “middle man” to do it. Technically, you could do this with JS yourself. I think there are some JS libraries out there to help. But you would need an outgoing mail server to connect to.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.