Html5 introduction main

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>kitty ipsum Purr jumpeat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>

</main>

After running the above command on html, the running tests windows shows the folllowing message ;

" // running tests
Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional
kitty ipsum text.
// tests completed.
What should i do ?how do i rectify it?
here is the link:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Hi @e.raghu192 !

This text is wrong.

Here are the instructions again.
create a second p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
  <p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
  <p> Purr jumpeat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>
</main>

Again I am getting an error .what should I Madam?

thankyou for your response Madam. Now I have known what mistake I have done.
I have entered a wrong text. I have missed a space in the sentence .after removing that space .now it’s accepted.
Thank you once again1

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you were able to figure it out.

In the future, I would advise just copying and pasting the text instead of typing it out.
It help cut down on these small errors. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.