Https://boilerplate-express-2.geoelycom.repl.co

https://boilerplate-express-2.geoelycom.repl.co

I’m currently working my way through the microservices and in challenge 6. i8 have this problem, my code link is above, the code is working fine but it won’t pass the test. it has taken me a full day to get here, but now the test won’t passed. i need help please.
here is my code thus far.

var express = require('express');

var app = express();

console.log("Hello World");

app.get('/', (req, res) => {

res.sendFile(__dirname + "/views/index.html")

})

app.use("/public", express.static(__dirname + "/public"));

app.get('/json', (req, res)=>{

let message = "Hello Json" ;

process.env.MESSAGE_STYLE === "uppercase" ? message = message.toUpperCase() : "" ;

res.json({message});

})

module.exports = app;

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

I’m not sure how specific this test is, but your initial message is supposed to be set to “Hello json”. You have it set to “Hello Json”.

I can’t believe how something so little could have cost me my whole day. thank you the test just passed.
Imo I almost cried yesterday.

I did these tests yesterday. Plenty of typos! Probably because of the new environment.

I was having something familiar again with The same issue again with the chain middleware. But once beaten twice shy :joy: