https://codepen.io/Aondona/pen/PozoeRq please I need some help what must I make the project run successful

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; itel A16 Plus) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

Thank you for posting the link @kevinSmith!

Hi again @ychris!

I am going to post the FCC sample to so you understand what is being asked of you in this challenge. https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/NdrKKL

I would suggest referring the the sample and studying it because that will play important role in getting a lot of your user stories to pass. The goal is NOT to copy the sample but rather study it and compare it to your project and notice what is missing.

For example, your project has a navigation menu at the bottom of your html page. I would move that to the top of your html. Also your links are not going to other sections on your page. I would open up the code editor for the FCC sample and study how they are writing their a tags versus how you are because there is some misunderstanding about these links.

I would also review the section on a tags in the FCC curriculum.

I hope that approach helps!

Completing this challenge seems difficult " Understanding Uninitialized Variabls" I have initialize a,b an c with the respective value but still can’t get what I my missing. Code already posted

Hi @ychris
I’m not understanding this. This thread is about passing the Technical Document page as part of the RWD certification curriculum but your question seems to be regarding a JavaScript lesson for which no code has been posted.

I suggest;
Clicking on the red button to see which tests for the Tech Doc page are failing. Read the error messages thoroughly and clean up the typo’s.
By cleaning up the typo’s I was able to get all the user stories to pass for your page.

If you’re having a problem with one of the JavaScript lessons;
If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like