Https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/set-the-font-weight-for-multiple-heading-elements

I have been frozen in my HTML learning. I went thru many lessons and now it will not let me continue with my lessons. The above is the last lesson I completed and I can go no further. Can you give me some advice or assistance??

What do you mean by ‘will not let you continue’?

I mean that I run the test after the code and it tells me that I haven’t changed the font size to 16px from 10 on p here is the code:

<style>
      p {
           font-size: 16px;
       }
</style>

That code did not send as I typed it.

It didn’t add the or or the spacing

So it’s not sending the bracketed style or the proper spacing

It sounds like there is an error in your code. Please post your full code here and a link to the challenge you are working on, and we’ll be able to help.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

What challenge are you on?

You’ve put this one in the thread title:

That one is not about changing the font-size of a <p> element to 16px.

that was the one I completed.

it’s the next class that I was on.

Like I said, we need your full code.

change the font-size from 10 to 16. all I had to do was change the 0 to a 6.

<style>
  p {
  }
</style>
<p>
  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
</p>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

That code passes for me.
Are you using any browser extensions or settings that modify your CSS such as something setting a minimum or maximum font size?

I’m a newbie, what is a backpack

that was backtick I typed

p {
  }
</style>
<p>
  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
</p>```

I’m using the same thing since the beginning of the course. but now it will not let me proceed