Please actually answer the questions.
it’s telling me the p factor needs resized to 16. it will not let me proceed
Ok. You seem to not be able to answer my questions about your computer. I’m sorry, but I cannot help you.
the only extension I have is Grammarly. I haven’t had a problem til now. this was a simple change. all that needed done was the 0 changed to a 6. I know I’m new, but that is pretty simple.
ok, thanks for the assist
Just to add to what has been said:
- For the most part, Google Chrome is the recommended browser to complete the curriculum.
- Browser extensions of any kind can affect the tests (not necessarily all of them). So, we recommend disabling all access to
- If you are struggling with a challenge, the best thing to do is to:
- Take a moment to slowly re-read the instructions
- Proof-read your code
- Look in the provided console/windows for errors
- Use the Get Help → Ask for Help button to create a pre-populated post on this forum. All you need to do is add a title, and provide some information in the body of the post so we know what you are struggling with. It will automatically include your code correctly formatted
- If you are using a mobile keyboard for the curriculum, this post could help: article on using a mobile device
- Sometimes, it might be necessary to hard-refresh the page to ensure you do not have any residual codes floating around the webpage affecting the tests.
Hope this helps
Thank you Sky020. This could be helpful, I will try the refresh. thanks again
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.