Https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/css-flexbox/use-the-flex-direction-property-to-make-a-row

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Hi everyone, im new to coding and im working on the css flexbox at the moment, im just wondering if there is a way to shrink the actual size of your webpage down so you can see if your flexbox is actually working, just like in this codecamp example…

**Your code so far**

<style>
#box-container {
  display: flex;
  height: 500px;

}
#box-1 {
  background-color: dodgerblue;
  width: 50%;
  height: 50%;
}

#box-2 {
  background-color: orangered;
  width: 50%;
  height: 50%;
}
</style>

<div id="box-container">
<div id="box-1"></div>
<div id="box-2"></div>
</div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.114 Safari/537.36 Edg/91.0.864.54

Challenge: Use the flex-direction Property to Make a Row

Link to the challenge:

you can manipulate the browser window size, or the freecodecamp editor panels can also be resized just by dragging the borders

I’m just trying to practice the flexbox on my own right now, not on codecamp but I can’t figure out how to change the si
ze of my browser to check if the flexbox is working…

If it’s not at full screen you can drag the sides of the browser window to the size you want. There is also Chrome Developers Tools you can use for this

Okay I see… Thank you :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.