Humble Book Bundle: Hacking Reloaded, looks good

The new bundle has some great looking stuff in it.
Many of the books are out of my current scope of understanding, but there were a couple that piqued my interest.
Some books include

• Hacking: The Art Of Exploitation
  • Game Hacking
  • The Book of PoC || GTFO
  • Metasploit
  • The Smart Girl’s Guide to Privacy

Almost all of these books have great amazon reviews.
I got this particularly for "Hacking The Art Of Exploitation"
I was looking for some supplemental material on C, as I’m 5 weeks into CS50 and feel like my C knowledge isn’t where it should be. Its paired with an ubuntu OS you download via torrent and run using virtualmachine, or by burning to disc and having it in your dvd drive on boot.

I’ve read the first 50 pages or so, and it seems pretty good, although I’m now getting into some really confusing stuff about assembly language.

If anyone has read any of the books, I’d like to know what you thought of them.

1 Like

Thank you very much for posting this. :slight_smile: I saw this posted on Hacker News last week when I was half asleep, remembered a couple of days later, and I was convinced that I couldn’t buy them anymore!

Anyhow, it would appear that the books are worth getting, have a look at the comments on Hacker News if you haven’t already done so.

1 Like

I like that but a better resource would be sitepoint

because there are tons of books and anything that deals with programing -its like medium just with ebooks and tons of articles on some hard to come across topics like react framework books so give it a shot i think you will like it.It is not all free but enough of it is if you subscribe

1 Like

Thanks, This is great!
good to know they come so highly recommended.