I am having a hard time with uncomment

i am stuck on the uncomment for html i dont know what to do and but i am getting the undrstanding of it but i need help with it so i can move on to the next part. thanks

Your code so far

<!--<h1>comment header</h1>

<h2>CatphotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> -->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

@fuadfarah45 just press cntr + a
then control + /
it will get uncommented.
if you are on mac please use command instead of control.

@fuadfarah45, as explained in the lesson a comment starts with
<!-- and ends with -->.
Anything in between is considered a comment. As you can see there is an h1 element, an h2 element and a p element but nothing shows in the preview screen because everything is commented out. That is, those three elements are between the comment start and end tags.

You are tasked with uncommenting so you’ll see the three elements in the preview area.
What will you have to delete so the three elements are no longer commented out?

Hope that helps.

Sorry I’m still lost I have been stuck on this for a while, I head it for a second than I lost it

Where are you lost?
Have you deleted the starting comment tag and the ending comment tag?

1 Like

I am stuck what I should put in h1, h2 and p element.

Wait you want me to delete the whole starting tag or the comment

There is nothing you need to put into the h1, h2 or p element.

All you are tasked with is uncommenting, which means deleting the entire comment starting tag and the entire comment ending tag.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.