I am having problems with the Challenge Tes

Tell us what’s happening:

I don’t know where to do the test or maybe it’s not designed to be done with a phone. I am working with a Samsung Galaxy A50 .

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>
<hellovvworld>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; SM-A505U1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.101 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hi @pastor!

Welcome to the forum!

Your code only needs to be one line.
Inside the h1 tags write the words Hello World.

So you can delete this line

Hi @pastor,
It seems the Freecodecamp site is not fully optimized for a seamless mobile experience. I am also not able to add/delete a space in the tags. But you can use the site on a laptop/desktop and you will have no complaints.

Hello~!

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

In my experience when working with FCC on mobile, it is a little finicky, but FCC mobile is totally doable.

For example, my keyboard has “<” and “>” buttons that switches between commonly used symbols and uncommon symbols, however on one of those screens there are extra “<” and “>” buttons for inserting into the IDE.

(this was tested many hours on multiple train rides on a $250 LG android phone purchased in 2018)
(I use Google Chrome as my android web browser)

based on your submitted lines, you should actually only have one line:

<h1>Hello World</h1>

Really? Thanks, I will experiment with that. Someone recommended I get a coding keyboard; I did and the problem was resolved. But I will experiment with your suggestion. Thanks!

I closed your other duplicate topics.

If you have follow up questions for the same challenge please keep it all in the same topic.

Thanks!