I Am Looking for A Coding Partner. Will You Be Mine?

I have tried this thing a couple of times and cannot seem to get consistency. I think I need a coding partner that I can be accountable to. Whichever part of the globe you are in, if you are in this same situation, I want you to be my coding partner. Thank you.

How about joining discord channel of freeCodeCamp?
There are lots of folks helping each other. Iā€™m sure you can find some coding/studying partners there.

YO , iā€™m down . Currently up to CSS lesson 3 . Dm me

still looking for a coding partner?

1 Like

Hi! I am a beginner! Iā€™m actually doing ā€˜Cā€™ right now and will proceed to do ā€˜Pythonā€™. I have a space on Discord ready ( https://discord.gg/cB22mMzb ). Join me if you think Iā€™m the right buddy:)

Yes yes @dainr do you already have one?

Honored to meet you Aashka-byte! Sorry I just saw thisā€¦been off for a while. You could be ahead by nowā€¦this is my invite though if you are still interested (wev112233's server)

Hey, I am still looking for a partner. I joined your discord

Broā€¦I am still trying to figure out how discord worksā€¦please help me if you are already familiar

I messaged you on discord

Hi. Looks like youā€™re like minded people who are looking for coop. Iā€™d like to find some coding partners just to share ideas and experience. Iā€™m rather new at coding and about to start Responsive Web Design part4 ā€œApplied Accessibilityā€ but currently spending most of my taking learning about the subject and practising it

2 Likes

I did joined your group guys, so Iā€™m the member Nr.3 :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you @fanorsla great to have joinā€¦

Are you really in Londonā€¦?

I lived there for more than 5 years but now Iā€™ve moved back to my home-town city in Lithuania. :slight_smile:

How ever, the idea is to learn to code to get a job in this area and eventually become worldwide heh :slight_smile: