I am looking to learn how to code lua

Hello I am trying to learn how to code lua more specifically for fivem resources/scripts if anyone could guide me in the right direection?

I would start with the FiveM Docs.

Here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Start by learning the basics of the Lua programming language. This includes concepts like variables, data types, loops, and control structures. There are many tutorials and resources available online that can help you get started with this.

2. Familiarize yourself with the FiveM platform and its documentation. FiveM is a modification for the popular open-world video game Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) that allows players to create custom multiplayer servers. The FiveM documentation contains information on the platform’s features and how to use them in your own scripts.

3. Practice writing simple scripts for FiveM. As you learn more about the Lua programming language and the FiveM platform, try writing your own scripts and experimenting with different features. This will help you gain a better understanding of how everything works and give you a chance to apply what you’ve learned.

4. Join online communities and forums related to FiveM and Lua development. There are many active forums and communities where you can ask questions, share your scripts, and get feedback from other developers. This can be a great way to learn from others and get support as you continue to learn and improve your skills.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask.