I am not sure why I cant get past this

Tell us what’s happening:

<!--h1>Hello World</h1>

<!-->CatPhotoApp-->

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>-->
<!--comment your h1, h2 and p elements.-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 12739.111.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.162 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

you shouldn’t change anything else in the editor other than the comment tags

you need to uncomment them, remove the elements from inside the comments so that they become visible in the editor

It states you need to uncomment all those tags. Thus you need to remove the start comment: "<!--" and the end comment "-->" that surrounds those blocks, leaving everything else the same.

in the challenge you are only supposed to remove <!-- and -->

–>

?

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.-->

–>

?

Hi @jnw2718!

Welcome in the community.

Concerning your question, I think that you don’t pass the challenge because you don’t do what it asks you to do.

What you have to do is to uncomment. Uncommenting things in your code will make them viewable to the page.

Do remove special characters (<!-- comment -->. Do check your code and tell us if its OK.

1 Like
Hello World Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.-->

–>

I changed the h1 to

Hello World/-->

–>

idk im having a hard time doing this its unreal

@jnw2718 i suggest that you reset the lesson and remove the <!-- at the beggining of the code and the --> and the end of the code

Hope this helps

Do i do it on all the sections or just the first three?

Do i remove the h1 h2 and the p complelety I did it as the video said and i still did not pass the test!

The only thing you are removing (deleting) is the commenting symbols only
The commenting symbols are <!-- and -->

got it thanks and now on the next lesson