I am stuck here help guys..thanks

Your h2 element should below the main element’s opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

If you need help, we’d need a link to the challenge and the code you are trying.

In the future, the Get Help -> Ask for Help button will do that for you.

https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-by-building-a-cat-photo-app/step-6

OK, now, do you have a question?

This challenge is about indenting. I programming we often indent lines that are “nested” or “wrapped” or “contained” in others. You can think of it as a heirarchy.

For example, if I had this:

<div>
<p>Howdy!</p>
</div>

then I would want to indent that p to make it clear that it is nested in the div:

<div>
  <p>Howdy!</p>
</div>

The challenge is asking you to increase the indent of the three elements nested in the main element.

Two spaces is a common indent. Four is common, too. A few languages enforce indenting, most (like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript) do not. It is not required but it is HIGHLY recommended as it makes the code MUCH easier to read and understand.

Does that help?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.